SaaS Hackers is dedicated to providing a safe, valuable experience for all community members. If a participant engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, the admin team may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group without refund.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all community members:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- You’re welcome to share content from community admins (data, charts, etc) outside of the community, but please don’t share messages from other members without their permission
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Alert community leaders if you notice a dangerous situation or violations of this Code of Conduct
The following behaviors are considered unacceptable within this community:
- Deliberate intimidation, disparagement, obscenity, or harassment of participants in any form.
- Sustained disruption of on-topic channels.
- Discussing, advocating for, or engaging in illegal activity
- Attempting to data mine or data scrape. Requests for API access or the use of any tools, plugins, or scripts for the purposes of acquiring email addresses, names, chat data, usernames, or any other user information for export are strictly forbidden.
- Spam and intrusive solicitations. While we understand spam is subjective, the admin team reserves the right to delete spam content as well as warning a community member about posting such content. Blatant or excessive spamming or solicitation of other community members via DM is also strictly forbidden. Please report any infractions to the admin team.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any community member, in5cluding sponsors, guest members and those with admin and decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, the community organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without refund.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a SaaS Hackers admin as soon as possible. email@example.com.
Some users may post external website links on the Slack. Please be advised that SaaS Hackers is not responsible for any of the content on these linked websites.
Contact us with Questions